Marvel Comics has announced that several titles in the All-New Marvel NOW! initiative will include codes for digital copies of the first volume of the series.
Official Press Release
Featuring all-new ongoing series AND must read .NOW entry issues for new readers, All-New Marvel NOW! takes the Marvel Universe in exciting new directions this Winter. With exciting new stories from the industry’s top creators like Brian Michael Bendis, Jonathan Hickman, Rick Remender, Dan Slott, Warren Ellis, Jason Aaron, Kieron Gillen, & more – All-New Marvel NOW! is set to deliver some of the best comics on the market.
But that’s not all! In addition to a free digital copy of that same comic on the Marvel Comics app for iOS and Android devices, select .NOW titles also include a digital code for the entire first collection of that series ABSOLUTELY FREE!
“The .NOW issues provide a great first issue entry point for new and existing readers alike,” said David Gabriel, SVP of Print & Digital Publishing, Marvel Entertainment. “But by offering free digital collections with print issues, we’re offering fans who may not have experienced these exciting series a great chance to jump into the full story all at once, taking advantage of both the print and digital formats in a manner no other publisher has attempted! “
· Avengers #24.NOW – On-Sale 12/24/13
· Savage Wolverine #14.NOW – On-Sale 1/08/14
· All-New X-Men #22.NOW – On-Sale 1/22/14
· Guardians of the Galaxy #11.NOW – On-Sale 1/29/14
· Captain America #16.NOW – On-Sale 02/05/14
· Thor: God of Thunder #19.NOW – On-Sale 02/12/14
· Nova #13.NOW – On-Sale 02/19/14
· Iron Man #23.NOW – On-Sale 03/19/14
· Uncanny X-Men #19.NOW – On-Sale 03/19/14
· Uncanny Avengers #18.NOW – On-Sale 3/26/14
Once again, the biggest creators bring you the biggest characters in the biggest stories…and it’s happening NOW!
For more on All-New Marvel NOW!, please visit now.marvel.com and join the conversation on Twitter with #MarvelNOW